Laticrete Hydro Ban Shower Kits
Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Kits
Laticrete now has a cost effective solution for quickly and efficiently installing a fully waterproof shower pan with the Hydro Ban Shower Kits. Shower kits include all the components required to create a pre-sloped shower system and come in 6 different sizes. Hydro Ban Shower Kits are a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional mud bed shower floors.
- Shower pans work in industrial, commercial, and residential applications
- Pre-sloped shower pans are ready-to-tile
- Made of lightweight, durable material that is easily handled during installation
- Can easily be modified to fit the shower size on site
- Pliable membrane forms easily to substrate and works with modified or un-modified thin set
- For use with the Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains (sold separately)
- Suitable substrates are cement backer board, concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior only) and OSB board (interior only)
- Can be used to create stalled gang showers and pet showers
- Membrane exceeds ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Membrane tested to ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E0.06 Perms - approved for steam showers/rooms as single membrane
- Membrane is IAPMO approved
- Hydro Ban Shower Pan
- Shower Curb (fits the longest side of pan)
- 10.3 fl. oz. Adhesive and Sealant Cartridge
- Sheet Membrane for Walls
- Sheet Membrane for Pans
- Sealing Tape for Installation
- 4 Inside Corners
- 2 Outside Corners
- 1 Pipe Seal
- 1 Mixing Valve Seal
- 2 Bonding Flange Drain Rings
- Installation Sheet
How thick is the outer edge of the shower pan for the 48 x 72 size?
by Beau Carpenter 3/8/2020 7:42:56 am
The 48" x 72" pan goes from 1-1/2" thickness down to 1" where the flange drain will be assembled.
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a 48" x 48" Laticrete Shower Kit. However, I notice that the kit only comes with one curb, but I will be needing two since this will be a two-wall corner shower. Will I have to make an order for an additional curb? Or is there a shower kit that accommodates my needs (which I cannot find yet)?
by Paul 3/9/2020 1:02:42 am
These shower kits only come with one curb to fit the longest side length of the shower pan. You can purchase another shower curb from Laticrete here.
Can I modify this pan to accommodate a linear drain?
by Patrick 6/9/2020 6:15:40 am
These pre-sloped pans can easily be modified to fit the shower size on site but please note that they are pitched for a center drain and would require mudding in the rest of the pitch plane. Laticrete does offer hydro ban linear drain shower pans; Click Here.
What are the rough in dimensions for the drain on the 32x60 shower pan kit?
by Sarah 10/28/2020 9:26:36 pm
The Outer Flange ring is 11 7/8".The opening on the Outer Flange for the Inner Flange is 5 3/4".The Drain connector is 2 1/4". The Inner Flange ring is 7 7/8".
Can the wall membrane be thinsetted over drywall? Also, can I wet-shim the hydroban board to obtain a plumb/level wall?
by Kevin 11/1/2020 8:22:42 pm
Yes, the wall membrane can be installed using thinset over dry wall. The manufacturer states that you can use the wall membrane to wet shim but not the hydroban board itself.