Laticrete Hydro Ban Shower Kits
Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Kits
Laticrete now has a cost effective solution for quickly and efficiently installing a fully waterproof shower pan with the Hydro Ban Shower Kits. Shower kits include all the components required to create a pre-sloped shower system and come in 6 different sizes. Hydro Ban Shower Kits are a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional mud bed shower floors.
- Shower pans work in industrial, commercial, and residential applications
- Pre-sloped shower pans are ready-to-tile
- Made of lightweight, durable material that is easily handled during installation
- Can easily be modified to fit the shower size on site
- Pliable membrane forms easily to substrate and works with modified or un-modified thin set
- For use with the Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains (sold separately)
- Suitable substrates are cement backer board, concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior only) and OSB board (interior only)
- Can be used to create stalled gang showers and pet showers
- Membrane exceeds ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Membrane tested to ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E0.06 Perms - approved for steam showers/rooms as single membrane
- Membrane is IAPMO approved
- Hydro Ban Shower Pan
- Shower Curb (fits the longest side of pan)
- 10.3 fl. oz. Adhesive and Sealant Cartridge
- Sheet Membrane for Walls
- Sheet Membrane for Pans
- Sealing Tape for Installation
- 4 Inside Corners
- 2 Outside Corners
- 1 Pipe Seal
- 1 Mixing Valve Seal
- 2 Bonding Flange Drain Rings
- Installation Sheet
How thick is the outer edge of the shower pan for the 48 x 72 size?
by Beau Carpenter 3/8/2020 7:42:56 am
The 48" x 72" pan goes from 1-1/2" thickness down to 1" where the flange drain will be assembled.
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a 48" x 48" Laticrete Shower Kit. However, I notice that the kit only comes with one curb, but I will be needing two since this will be a two-wall corner shower. Will I have to make an order for an additional curb? Or is there a shower kit that accommodates my needs (which I cannot find yet)?
by Paul 3/9/2020 1:02:42 am
These shower kits only come with one curb to fit the longest side length of the shower pan. You can purchase another shower curb from Laticrete here.
Can I modify this pan to accommodate a linear drain?
by Patrick 6/9/2020 6:15:40 am
These pre-sloped pans can easily be modified to fit the shower size on site but please note that they are pitched for a center drain and would require mudding in the rest of the pitch plane. Laticrete does offer hydro ban linear drain shower pans.
What are the rough in dimensions for the drain on the 32x60 shower pan kit?
by Sarah 10/28/2020 9:26:36 pm
The Outer Flange ring is 11 7/8".The opening on the Outer Flange for the Inner Flange is 5 3/4".The Drain connector is 2 1/4". The Inner Flange ring is 7 7/8".
Can the wall membrane be thinsetted over drywall? Also, can I wet-shim the hydroban board to obtain a plumb/level wall?
by Kevin 11/1/2020 8:22:42 pm
Yes, the wall membrane can be installed using thinset over dry wall. The manufacturer states that you can use the wall membrane to wet shim but not the hydroban board itself.