L310 Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive and Mixer
Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive and Mixer
- Cordless Mixer and Stone Adhesive must be purchased separately
Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. Fast Permanent Bond—45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
Latapoxy 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive
Latapoxy 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. Latapoxy 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C). 5–8 minute set up
Latapoxy 310 Cordless Mixer
The LATAPOXY 310 Cordless Mixer is an exclusive dual component cordless mixer that quickly and easily dispenses LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive onto ceramic tile, porcelain and stone veneers. Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up.
- Used exclusively with LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive to install various stone and tile on vertical surfaces
- Spot bonding marble, granite, adhered masonry veneer and large format ceramic tile on walls and overheads, interior or exterior applications
- Virtually any interior cladding application of stone or tile in lobbies, malls, store fronts, banks, schools, hospitals etc
- Ideal for fireplace surrounds, elevators and stair risers
- Adhesive for bedding and fastening marble, granite and other stone slabs on walls and wainscoting
- Adhesive for fabricating granite, marble and other stone
- Jobs requiring fast turnaround time
- Great for tight spaces and on scaffolding
- 12-pack of mixing nozzles also available
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time
- Safe—no solvents
- Non-Sag—when applied up to 1" (25 mm) thick
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC
- Unmatched speed and productivity for vertical installations
- Patented design and gear system
- High output motor for long life
- Automatic reverse
- Speed and dosing controls for easier operation
Questions & Answers (1)
what is the setting time for latapoxy 310?
david b spaulding
The set time of this product is 45 minutes.
Let us know if you have any other questions.