9001 iQTS244 10” Q-Drive Hard Material Blade
iQ Power Tools 10" Q-Drive Hard Material Blade
The Q-Drive Hard Material Blade is designed to be used with the iQTS244 Dustless Tile saw for dry cutting of harder porcelain and granite. Q-Drive blades are equipped with Cool Cut Technology to maintain the blade stays cool during dry cutting. The Q-Drive Arbor hole is designed for use with the iQTS244 10" Tile Saw, however it also includes a bushing to a standard 5/8" arbor tile saw.
- Diamond concentration, metal type and flange thickness offers a cool cut while reducing vibration and movement during cut
- Blade stays cool to the touch
- No warping or wandering
- Precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade
- Bushing can be removed for use on a 1" arbor tile saw
- These blades are designed for dry cutting
- Rim Height 10 mm
- Kerf 0.060"
- Maximum RPM 6,000
- Arbor Q-Drive (with 5/8" bushing)