1194302 Imer Mortarman 120 Plus Portable Mortar Mixer
Imer Mortarman 120+ Mortar, Cement, Concrete Mixer
The Mortarman 120+ is a vertical shaft concrete mixer intended for heavy-duty construction applications. The Mortarman 120+ is designed to mix a large range of wet and dry materials including mortar, plaster, cement, thin-set, adhesives, resins, coatings, paints, insulation, vibration-damping materials, and more. This cement mixer is highly mobile and can easily be rolled through standard doorways. The mixing action of the Mortarman 120+ is neat and controlled, allowing the user to mix indoors without making a mess. The Mortarman 120+ features a convenient reverse switch that changes the mixing direction to ensure proper mixing of any material.
- 2hp, 110V motor powers to the enclosed, oil-bath gearbox
- Mix up a wheelbarrow full of mortar, stucco, grout, dry pack, floor leveler, refractory mud, or specially bagged material in just 3 minutes
- Reverse option to clear up clumps
- The Mortarman 120+ can go nearly anywhere; it rolls right through standard doorways
- Mix indoors without creating a mess
- Hardened mixing paddles
- Adjustable height support legs move up and down
- Bag splitters allow easy loading and continuous operation
- Automatic stop when safety grate is lifted
- Mid-mounted wheels allow you to easily slide it into your truck bed
- Controlled discharge of material, whether you need a trowel of material or a wheelbarrow full of mud
- Noise: 70 dB(A)
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse
|Imer Mortarman 120+ Portable Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||4.25 cu. ft.|
|Drum Diameter||30 inch|
|Batch Output||3 cu. ft.|
|Motor Rating||2 hp / 15 amps/ 110 V|
|Paddle Speed||38 RPM|
|Dimensions||33" x 50" x 30"|
Questions & Answers (3)
How much weight of material can the mixer handle? My batch's for sand bed are 200 lbs of sand 50 lbs 3/8" aggregate and 6 gallons of epoxy.
You are at about the limit of weight the machine can carry. It has a 15 amp, 120 Volt motor that can have some trouble moving such a heavy pack. You may want to get the larger Mortarman 360 Series Mixer. For a detailed explanation, please call Imer USA at 1-800-275-5643. Their tech team is very knowledgeable about the specs of their products.
Will it hold one bag of mortar and 14 shovels of sand and water?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please be more specific with your question. It would help to know the actual volume and ratio mixture you are expecting. You can also contact IMER USA at 1-800-275-5463.
What is the smallest batch that you could do in this mixer and still get a consistently good mix?
The minimum Imer recommends the following:
50 lbs of mix with aggregates
100 lbs of mix without aggregates
Ratings & Reviews
Expectations are surpassed by Imer
by Loo -
Well built machine, the quality exceeded my expectations
by Matt -
This machine works great. Mixes nice, consistent drypack in less than 5 minutes. Does it relatively mess-free too. It's very sturdily built, making it rather heavy. So being that I'm a one-man operation I had to devise a system of getting it into my trailer and securing it. Getting the thing into a truck bed by one's self would be a challenge. Overall I'd definetly reccomend this machine to anyone that's tired of mixing drypack in a mud box.
I have only got to use this mixer once. It seems that I'm going to be happy with the convenience, durability and reliability though. Seems strong hope my review proves me right.