3956 Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Linear Drain Shower Pan
Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Linear Drain Shower Pan
This pre-formed shower pan is constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the Laticrete Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warrant, single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials
- 34" x 66" (86 cm x 168 cm) pan use a 32" (81 cm) linear drain
- 38” x 66” (97 cm x 168 cm) pan use a 36" (91 cm) linear drain
- 44” x 66” (112 cm x 168 cm) pan use a 42" (107 cm) linear drain
- 50" x 66" (127 cm x 168 cm) pan use a 48" (122 cm) linear drain
- Comes with a curb, and one 10oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive
- Linear Drain is sold separately
Looking for a Custom Size?
Although Laticrete only offers a few different standard sizes for their pre-sloped shower pan with linear drains, they also offer custom sized pre-sloped shower pan with linear drains to fit your specific shower size. Simply fill out the HYDROBAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan with Linear Drain Custom Dimensions Form with the dimensions of your custom shower and submit the drawing to email@example.com. A customer service rep will send the information to Laticrete and get you the pricing for your custom pre-sloped shower pan with linear drain!
Questions & Answers (1)
Can laticrete hydroban pans be modified to install a centered linear drain? or can only recommend traditional shower pan methods when the linear drain is installed on center?, ie: mud floor pitched on both sides followed by waterproofing
The Laticrete hydro ban pre-sloped linear drain shower pans can quickly and easily be modified to size on site but please note that these are pre-sloped to one side. If you would like to modify them to make a center drain, you would either need to purchase two pans; direct them at the center drain and cut them down equally to size to keep the correct pitch or modify the one pan to direct toward center and then mud in the other side equally to pitch toward center drain.