7798 Husqvarna Professional F910C Diamond Blades
Husqvarna Professional F910C Diamond Blades
- Hard aggregate concrete with heavy steel reinforcement and bridge deck
- All 24" blades or larger have recessed segment undercut protection
- Does not have undercut protection
- Job Size: Large
- Horsepower Range: 35-120 hp
- Equipment types: Concrete Saws
- Cutting method: Wet cutting
- Bonding/Weld type: Laser weld
- Arbor: 25.4 mm / 1 inch
- Diamond depth: .375 inch
Questions & Answers
I need a blade that can cut both steel re-inforced concrete and sections of asphalt paving at approx 12” thickness , Can the F910C cut both ?
by Scott 4/14/2021 5:27:56 am
The 7798 Husqvarna Professional F910C Diamond Blades are great for steel reinforced concrete but is not recommended for asphalt because it will eat away at the blade. We would recommend two different blades for those two very different types of materials.