Husqvarna DM 220 Core Drill
Husqvarna DM 220 Concrete Core Drill
Husqvarna DM 220 Electric Core Drill is an easy-to-handle core drill that can be used both wet and dry when drilling through concrete floors and walls. The DM 220 has a handle that can accept both a water feed system through the spindle for wet drilling as well as a vacuum port attachment for dust-free dry drilling.
- Ergonomic handle design for increased comfort while drilling downwards into floors and will also work for drilling walls
- Front handle can be turned 360 degrees, which is useful when drilling in cramped areas
- LED indicator shows when the machine is in vertical or horizontal position
- Equipped with leveling guide system that ensures the operator is at a level position while drilling to increase precision and drilling efficiency
- Uses Elgard pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded and will shut off the motor if the load isn't reduced to extend product life
- When making a starter hole, speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart
- Built-in SoftStart electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start
- Can be mounted on to DS 250 Core Drill Stand and can drill up to a 6" core bit while mounted
- GFCI equipped on plug
- Husqvarna DM 220 Hand Held Core Drill
- Vacuum Port Attachment
- Water Connector
- Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna DM 220 Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.3 hp/ 1,700 W/ 15 amps|
|No Load RPM |
|900, 2,150, 4,500|
|Full Load RPM |
|500, 1,400, 2,900|
|Bit Capacity||4" (hand held) |
6" (mounted on stand)
Does this drill have a clutch to prevent injury if the bit binds on rebar or something similar?
by Jay 3/24/2021 1:20:34 pm
Yes, the Husqvarna DM 220 has a clutch with the least amount of calibrated torque in place to help prevent injury. It is 12lb/ft.
Is the 5/8-11 adapter sold as an accessory? I would like to be able to run some smaller bits if possible.
by Michael 3/11/2022 6:43:29 am
Yes, they are sold separately. Please Click Here for Husqvarna Threaded Shaft Adapters