967083301 Husqvarna K4000 Electric Cut-n-Break Concrete Saw
Husqvarna K4000 Electric Cut-n-Break Concrete Saw
Well suited for indoor use and smaller jobs where you want to avoid over-cutting at the corners. Ideal for cutting pipes in trenches, grooves for cabling, expansion joints and for crack renovation. An excellent choice for flush cutting, i.e. cutting tight against walls and floors.
- Wet cutting only
- Dual 9" Diamond concrete Blades included
- Depth of Cut:2-1/2" per pass with a maximum of 16"
- Precision openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and more can be economically made using the Cut-n-Break system
- Grooves can be quickly cut to create a channel for up to 3/4" wide, perfect for water lines and electrical conduit in a single pass
- Double blade system also aids in faster crack renovation and expansion joint repair
- Integrated water head kit
- Elgard, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rotation speed to warn of an approaching overload
- Electronic Softstart provides starting with normal, slow-acting fuses
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels
- Eliminates over-cutting on all types of openings requiring square corners
- Twin blades form a core in the saw cut
- Core is simply broken away using the breaking tool that is supplied with the K4000 Cut-n-Break
- When the core has been broken away, repeat the cut until the required cutting depth is achieved. Maximum 16" (400 mm)
- Active Air Filtration
- Husqvarna K4000 Electric Cut-n-Break Concrete Saw
- Set of Blades
- Breaker Bar
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna K4000 Electric Cut n' Break Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||15 amps / 1,800 W|
|Blade Size||9 inch|
|Arbor Size||Only Husqvarna Cut n' Break Blades (1 inch)|
|No Load RPM||4,500|
|Depth of Cut||16 in|
Questions & Answers
Do you sell the WT 15 water supply for the K4000? If so, What price?
by JOE 9/7/2015 11:06:32 am
Click here for the WT 15 Water Tank. Price is listed on the item.
Do you have a vacuum attachment for the K4000 Cut-n-Break?
by JOHN JONES 3/28/2016 9:32:03 am
No, Husqvarna does not make a vacuum attachment for the K4000 Cut-n-Break saw.
Is the blade width adjustable? I am looking for a 5/8" and a 1/2" .
by Schefer Radiant Heating 9/19/2016 7:15:46 pm
No, unfortunately you can't change the width of the cut on a Cut N Break saw.
I already own a standard k 3000 electric wet single blade saw.
Can i purchase a ''cut-n-break'' kit and retrofit it on my k3000?
by Marc-Andre 12/15/2016 9:44:50 pm
They are two distinct products that can not be fit into one another.
Did you sell the track for cut-n-break saw
by Albert Marin 8/4/2020 8:23:01 pm
Husqvarna does not currently make a track for the Cut-n-break saw but if you are referring to the cutting cart, that can be located HERE
Ratings & Reviews
by Red Dirt, Inc -
Used it to cut out basement walls for "two"egress window. I had rented the gas version of this saw. I got tired of restarting the saw. The rental firm was not servicing thier saws. The clutch locked up on the saw before I was done. The electric version worked great for this and my neighbors loved me, since it was so much quieter then saw version Limited dust inside the house, esp. once adjusted the water correctly.