967195701 Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Concrete Saw
Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break Concrete Saw
The new K760 Cut-n-Break features an entirely new cutting method for cuts as deep as 16" (400 mm) at a very economical tooling cost. The K760 Cut-n-Break has a wide range of applications. It eliminates over-cutting on all types of openings requiring square corners. Precision openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and more can be economically made using the Cut-n-Break system. The design of the power head is based on one of the most popular cut-off saws in the industry, the K760. This means the engine has all the classic Husqvarna benefits, such as the revolutionary Active Air Filtration™ filter system, the SmartCarb™ carburetor, EasyStart™, sealed transmission and a lot more. The new K760 Cut-n-Break is easy to use and maintain with low tooling and maintenance costs.
- Dual 9" Diamond concrete Blades included
- Precision openings for doors, windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and more can be economically made using the Cut-n-Break system
- Ideal for window and door openings where you don't want over cutting at the corners
- Grooves can be quickly cut to create a channel for up to 3/4" wide, perfect for water lines and electrical conduit in a single pass
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lower fuel consumption
- Active Air Filtration, centrifugal air cleaning, extends product life and service intervals
- Each cut can be up to 2.5" deep
- Since the cutter has twin blades, a core is formed in the saw cut
- The core can easily be broken off, using the accompanying breaking tool
- When the core has been broken off, continue cutting until the required depth is reached, Maximum 16"
- EasyStart provides 50% easier starts
- DuraStarter reduces wear on the starter
- The double blade system also aids in faster crack renovation and expansion joint repair
- Excellent for cutting when burying signal cables
- Integrated water head kit
- Air cooled, two cycle 4.8hp / 71cc engine
- Wet cutting only
|Husqvarna K760 Cut n' Break Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||9 inch|
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400|
|Arbor||Only Husqvarna Cut n' Break Blades (1 inch)|
|Depth of Cut||16 inch|
Questions & Answers (1)
Is this product a 2 stroke?
Yes, this cut-off saw has an Air-cooled 2 stroke engine.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing how well they chew through concrete
by Troy C
I work for a rental company and we rent a ton of these and it's amazing how well they chew through concrete. we can count on these machines for very little maintenance as we service these before-n- after customers rent. Very good quality and i'm really surprised no contractors have left reviews for these awesome machines.