9571 Hawk Brute Floor Machine Accessories
Manufacturer: Hawk Enterprises
$79.00 to $624.00
Hawk Brute Floor Machine Accessories
Accessories for the Hawk Brute Severe-Duty Floor Machine for surface preparation, stone cleaning and concrete polishing.
Vacuum Hose Port Dust Control Kit, HP0031-DC20-BRUTEKIT
- Fits 20" Hawk Brute Severe Duty Floor Machines.
- Includes Dust Control Skirt and Motor Mounting for attachment to standard 1.5" vacuum hose.
- Hook up any vacuum cleaner and keep the dust in the bag.
Water Feed System, HP0032
- Includes handle-mounted valve for direct connection to a standard water hose.
- Hose then runs down to a connection that routes water to the brush or pad holder area.
- The valve controls variable pressure and on or off water flow.
Weighted Diamond Pad Holder, A0011WTDPD
- Fits 20" Hawk Brute floor machine
- For diamond abrasive pad stone care applications.
- Weighs 64 lbs. and is used with steel wool, scrub pads, and diamond pads for heavy scrubbing, polishing, and light grinding.
- The diamond abrasive disc pads attach to the pad holder face by hook and loop.
- Increased weight improves overall diamond aggression for improved productivity.
Orbitec Diamond Abrasive Pad Holder, HP0020
- Fits 20" Hawk Brute floor machine.
- Orbitec has six (6) 4" counter rotating discs that turn at 450 RPM while the overall pad driver turns 165 RPM.
- The diamond abrasive disc pads attach by hook and loop to each of the 4" discs.
- Improves overall diamond aggression for improved productivity.
- Orbitec holder weighs 52 lbs.
- The additional weight coupled with the aggression of the counter rotating heads lets you get the job done faster!
Tile, Glue, Concrete Scraping Tool, HP0034
- Surface preparation head for scraping concrete floors.
- The productive, economical, and environmentally safe method for scraping and preparing concrete floors and stripping of film coatings, packed soils, etc.
- Designed to fit 19" or 20" machines, this 17" Disk Block is equipped with 6 replaceable carbon steel cutter blades; each blade has 8 cutting edges; three replacement blades per set.
- Note: Do not use with flammable materials risk from possible fire or explosion.