General Magnetach Diamond Tool
General Equipment Company Magnetach Diamond Tool
Magnetach diamond segment grinding system is designed for use with Generals Magnetach tooling system and competitive surface grinding products utilizing the Lavina/EDCO magnetic tooling mounting configuration. The system offers solutions for a wide variety of surface preparation job applications.
- Matrix bonds are available for both soft/medium (tan colored tool) and hard concrete (gray colored tool) formulations
- Available grit range: 18, 30, 50 and 100
- Decreasing grit size allows for meeting specific surface requirements up to a pre-polished condition
- Double segment design offer the best combination of aggressiveness versus service life for the applied machine weight
- Can be used on green concrete, fully cured concrete, high tensile epoxies, film coatings, etc.
- Magnetic / Trapezoid attachment makes it compatible and interchangeable with applicable General, Lavina or Edco configurations
- 1-1/2 inch sq grinding area per shoe (each shoe contains 2 segments)
- Basic dimensions: L 3.05" x W 2.125" x H .73"
- Sold in 3 packs