8745 DTA Wedge Lippage System Wedges
DTA Wedge Lippage System Wedges
DTA has introduced a 3-part wedge system for eliminating lippage during your tile installation. The re-usable wedges work to hold the tile spacer in place while applying pressure on the tile while the mortar, thinset or adhesive dries for a perfect tile installation.
- Re-usable wedges
- Work in conjunction with tile spacers for a 1/16" grout joint
- Minimum tile thickness - 1/8"
- Maximum tile thickness - 1/2"
- 40 mm adjustment
- Ideal for floor or wall tile installation
Steps for installation
- Place Lippage Spacer between tiles 4" from both ends of tile
- Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Wedges
- Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, using the tool gun, to hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets
- Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Wedges along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area
- Remove wedges from floors for re-use