DHERT103/BW Schluter DITRA-HEAT-E-R Non-Programmable Thermostat
Schluter DITRA-HEAT-E-R Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Non-programmable digital thermostat used to control the DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables either 120 V or 240 V.
- Features a built in Class A ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) with indicator light and includes a floor temperature sensor.
- DITRA-HEAT-E-R is operated via a simple on/off switch.
- Connect two heating cables to the thermostat, up to the total heating load limit of 15 amps.
- The DITRA-HEAT-E-RR power module may be used in conjunction with the thermostat when the heating load exceeds 15 amps.
- In large floor applications) to maintain a single point of control.
- DITRA-HEAT-E-R must be installed in an electrical box. A single gang, deep electrical box or a double gang electrical box with a single gang mud ring is recommended to provide room for the wiring
- Heating cable leads must be wired in parallel according to applicable electrical and building codes
- Multiple DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables over 15 amps cannot be connected to a single DITRA-HEAT-E-R thermostat. Additional DITRA-HEAT-E-R thermostats must be used or the DITRA-HEAT-E-R thermostat may be combined with the DITRA-HEAT-E-RR power modules.