Diteq Guardian C/A-34GD Concrete and Asphalt Blade
Diteq Guardian C/A-34GD Concrete and Asphalt Diamond Blade
Diteq's versatile Guardian series diamond blades are designed to cut green concrete and abrasive materials quickly and cleanly. With ARIX™ diamond arrangement, this blade can cut materials quickly and allow for a longer blade life.
- For use on high-speed cut off saws, masonry saws and 20 HP and lower concrete walk-behind saws
- Designed to cut pavers, cured concrete, brick, block, green joints, limestone and asphalt
- Cooling holes are engineered to promote cooling when dry cutting on smaller diameter blades
- Titanium coated GE diamonds for optimal segment strength
- Undercut protection
- Laser-welded diamond blade
- 12" - 16" Wet or Dry Use
- 18" - 24" Wet Use Only
- .512" segment height for longer life
Questions & Answers
Is it a 1"/20mm knock out arbor?
by Gardner Brothers 5/30/2019 10:01:15 am
The arbor is 1"-20mm DP.