6155 Diamant Boart Ultra GB Wet Diamond Coring Bit
Diamant Boart Ultra GB Wet Diamond Coring Bit
* Limit quantities available - No Longer In Production *
Our Most aggressive drill bit for granite, concrete or any other hard stone.
- Excellent for drilling in granite and porcelain
- Designed for drilling the faucet-mounting holes in counter tops and vanities, and to make clean rounded corners for square or rectangular sinkholes
- 5/8" thread female arbor, fit all wet polishers
- Use wet only, operating speed is between 1800 and 2500 rpm
- Fits most wet polishers
- Total Length: 4". Cutting Length: 3-1/2"
- The 3/4" and smaller are crown bits while the 7/8" and larger are laser welded segmented bits
- We recommend a template be used when drilling free-hand and a scrap piece of stone be clamped under the stone to prevent excessive chipping on the backside of the stone
Ratings & Reviews
Quality Hole Saws
I recently ordered 3 of these hole saws: 1-3/8", 2-1/2", & 3-1/2". I used them to drill some very dense, very brittle porcelain. They worked beautifully on my Makita's slowest speed. I bought the adapter to use the hole saws with a 1/2" drill, but have yet to use it.
If you need quality hole saws at a reasonable price look no further.
-Matt in L.A.
really good hole saw
this holes saw is really amazing works perfect in porcelain tile thanks a lot for a good stuff