Dewalt 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder
Dewalt DWE43231VS 5" Brushless Variable Speed Angle Grinder
Dewalt DWE43231VS variable speed grinder has a brushless motor reducing any down time that may occur while changing the brushes on a regular angle grinder. The Electronic kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off.
- Power-Loss Reset - On/off trigger has a no-volt release function that cycles the trigger switch in the event of a power outage or unexpected shut down
- Variable speed function to adjust wheel speed during different applications
- 5/8"-11 threaded spindle attachment
- Max wheel diameter - 5"
- Powerful 13 amp motor
- Max Watts output - 1800 W
- Lightweight tool at only 5.3 lbs.
- Dewalt DWE43231VS 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and Outer Flange
- 5" Type 27 Guard
- Pipeline Cover
- Operator's Manual