CDSHIM CD Products Plastic Horseshoe Shims
CD Products Plastic Horseshoe Tile Shims
Horseshoe tile spacers allow for fast aligning and spacing of stone, granite, marble and large-format tile. The "U" shaped tile spacers can be used for vertical and horizontal installations and can easily fit around preexisting anchors and bolts. Injection molded to guarantee precise dimensional accuracy and are built to withstand super-heavy loads without compressing. Available in four color-coded thicknesses. New innovative reusable plastic jars.
- Use to accurately space and align marble, granite, porcelain, stone, large-format tile and more
- Reusable tile spacers will not compress or crush under load, ideal for leveling heavy wall tile
- "U" shape allows the installer to lift both corners of the material and uniformly align the joints
- Shims are easy to remove after material has set
- Center bolt space is 1/2"
- Color coded for easy size recognition, and reusable
- Approved by architects for use in the installation of windows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, and insulating glass units
- Cut labor and material costs wherever used
- Made of high-impact plastic, properly designed and balanced for vertical or horizontal use
- New innovative packaging makes it easier to bring shims to the job site, or store them in the shop
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Horseshoe Shim Sizes
- 1/16" shims - 500 Piece Jar. Shim dimensions - 1/16", 1-1/2" x 2"
- 1/8" shims - 250 Piece Jar. Shim dimensions - 1/8", 1-1/2" x 2"
- 3/16" shims - 200 Piece Jar. Shim dimensions - 3/16", 1-1/2" x 2"
- 1/4" shims - 150 Piece Jar. Shim dimensions - 1/4", 1/2" x 2"