CF6 CD Products Carbon Fiber Mesh Blade
CD Products Carbon Fiber Wet/Dry Mesh Blade
Mesh blade keep blade cool during use to prevent friction, keeping your cuts clean and precise
- For the fast cutting, minimal chipping of porcelain and ceramic tiles
- Used on most hand held grinders
- Engineered to keep cool while cutting making a longer lasting blade
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
|Carbon Fiber Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Arbor||7/8" - 5/8"||7/8" - 5/8"||7/8" - 5/8"|
Questions & Answers (1)
what is the point of this being made of carbon fiber?
is it just a gimmick or is there some advantage?
Please don't tell me its to make it lighter.
The carbon fiber mesh helps with keeping cuts more accurate and the blade have a longer life. The mesh on keeps the blade cooler as it is cutting which aids in the blade lasting longer.
Ratings & Reviews
Great little blade. Smooth dry cuts.