CF6 CD Products Carbon Fiber Mesh Blade
CD Products Carbon Fiber Wet/Dry Mesh Blade
Enjoy Special Savings on the 4-1/2" Blade During Our Monthly Special!!
The mesh diamond blade design keeps the blade cool during use. This prevents friction, keeping your cuts clean and precise while extending the life of your blade.
- For the fast cutting, minimal chipping of porcelain and ceramic tiles
- Used on most hand held grinders
- Engineered to keep cool while cutting making a longer lasting blade
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Do not drop and jam in the cut
- Do not leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Do not grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
|Carbon Fiber Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Arbor||7/8" - 5/8"||7/8" - 5/8"||7/8" - 5/8"|
Questions & Answers (1)
what is the point of this being made of carbon fiber?
is it just a gimmick or is there some advantage?
Please don't tell me its to make it lighter.
The carbon fiber mesh helps with keeping cuts more accurate and the blade have a longer life. The mesh on keeps the blade cooler as it is cutting which aids in the blade lasting longer.
Ratings & Reviews
Great little blade. Smooth dry cuts.