4224 Bostik Dimension RapidCure Pre-Mixed Grout
Bostik Dimension RapidCure Pre-Mixed Grout
Dimension Rapidcure glass-filled, pre-mixed, urethane grout is a patented, water based, urethane grout. This pre-mixed grout is developed with reflective, micro-glass beads which allows the grout to reflect light and also lets light pass through the grout. Because of the micro-glass beads, your grout may have an elegant sparkle with traditional tile and stone. When used with glass, it creates a unique three dimensional effect within clear glass tile installations.
- Formulated with HXD technology for unmatched toughness, water and stain resistance
- Built in urethane sealer technology, NEVER needs to be sealed throughout the life of the installation
- Installs up to 50% faster than any pre-mixed grout on the market
- Approved for intermittent water exposure after only 3 days
- No color fading, streakiung, or shading
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Micro-glass beads will not harm the person grouting, so no gloves are required
- Flexible to expand and contract naturally with glass tile
- Non-sag formula perfect when working vertically
- Formulated with Bostik's BLOCKADE antimicrobial protection
- UV stable will not yellow or fade
- 2 year un-opened shelf life
- Highly crack resistant
- Easy water clean up
- As long as grout is stored properly in original container, it can be saved and used later
- Can be used in residential and commercial applications on interior and exterior floors and walls
- Grout can be used with Ceramic, Porcelain, Glass, Metal, and Natural Stone
- Ideal for mosaics with glass, natural stone and metal
- Can not withstand a free-thaw cycle
- All colors are available - please call to order if you do not see the desired color
Questions & Answers (2)
When I opened my bucket, it was not filled all the way. Was this product used before?
Contractors Direct will only sell new items unless marked otherwise. Bostik pre-mixed grout buckets are not measured by volume, they are based off the weight of the grout. For coverage of each size, see the attached technical data sheet here (pg. 3).
When I opened my bucket the material looked separated? Is this a bad batch?
It is common for the Dimension colored aggregate (sand) to separate and settle in the pail from the urethane binder. It is necessary to re-introduce (mix) the urethane back into the colored aggregate. The grout can be applied once it is mixed thoroughly.