Bostik's Best Wood Flooring Urethane Adhesive
Bostik's Best Wood Flooring Urethane Adhesive and Moisture Vapor Control
This high-performance urethane adhesive and moisture control membrane provides a tough, flexible bond to a wide variety of surfaces. Bostik's Best contains Bostik's BLOCKADE antimicrobial protection. This protection inhibits the growth of mold, bacteria, or mildew on the surface of the dried urethane adhesive.
- Moisture vapor protection
- Contains Bostik's BLOCKADE anti-microbial protection
- Over 25 years of industry-leading performance
- Applied as a moisture vapor membrane, Bostik's Best will prevent damages caused by subfloor moisture
- Establishes an anti-fracture membrane that can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Superior elasticity which allows the floor to expand and contract in changes of the humidity and temperature over the life of the floor
- Exhibits exceptional green grab immediately after troweling leading to a more secure and easy install
- Low vapor moisture vapor permeability in which reduces the vapor transmission through concrete
|Concrete||Solid Hardwood Flooring|
|Plywood||Engineered Hardwood Flooring|
|Well-bonded Vinyl||Cork Flooring|
|Cement Backer Board||Ceramic tile|
|Gypsum Underlayments (dry, above-grade)||Marble|
|Cement patch/underlayments||Stone Inlays (in residential or light commercial only)|
I am installing 1/2" engineered wood on my MBR wall for an Accent wall decor. I intend to nail wood to the wall but also want to glue it. What is the best adhesive for this application?
by Verrilli Robert 10/21/2021 6:39:23 pm
Bostik's BEST will work for this application. For substrates with any history of moisture problems, use a high performance moisture vapor reduction product such as Bostik MVP4 prior to the application of Bostik’s BEST, or you can use Bostik GreenForce instead.