6130 Alpha Libero Dry Marble Diamond Blade
Alpha Libero Dry Marble Diamond Blade
Premium stone diamond blades for medium and softer grades of marble, limestone, travertine, soapstones and alabaster without the chipping and cracking commonly associated with the dry cutting process.
- Advanced electroplated bond outperforms any other blade when cutting softer grades of natural stone
- Recommended for cutting onyx
- For use on stone cutters and angle grinders
- Reduce finishing time, save material
- Cut stone that would normally crack and chip
- Tile installers will find Alpha Libero easy to use on softer marble and travertine tiles
- General contractors and sculptors will find Alpha Libero is great to use for difficult cuts
- This blade is designed for wet or dry cutting
|Alpha Libero Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Arbor||5/8" - 20 mm||7/8" - 20 mm||7/8"||5/8" - ◊|
|Hard Granite||Not Recommended|
Ratings & Reviews
I do a ton of stone mosaic floors, i use this blade and it cuts the most fragile stones. I can cut my mosaics dry without messing up the alignment on the sheets, unlike if i had to cut them wet. No neet to cut each piece of stone individually. Best blade worth every penny, this is not an everyday blade for the grinder. I put it on when I need it and when I am done I remove it.