621505 Wyco Concrete Screed King Power Unit
Wyco Screed King Power Unit - Honda GX35 4-Stroke Motor
- Screed bars sold separately
- Durable “Set and Forget” throttle allows the operator-to find the optimum-RPM and lock it in place for consistent vibration
- Improved board integrity
- 75% less vibration to operators hands
- No tools required to remove screeds bars
- 5.5" base allow the screed to float in any slump of concrete
- Unique curl edge helps to roll the excess concrete back to the rackers and allows the screed to float or ride on forms
- No brackets or adjustable torsion rods mean no crevices for concrete to gather-in, making clean-up a breeze
- Adjustable handlebars can accommodate any user height in any depth of concrete
- Honda 4-strokes engine is isolated from vibration with rubber mounts
- No flex shaft to lubricate, oversize bearing system is factory sealed
- Clamp-on mounting system allows the power head to be offset to work under protrusions
- Screed King delivers high frequency vibration that eliminates the honeycomb effect and speeds finish time
- Power head is at a 10° angle so more vibration is transferred in to the concrete, giving more consolidation
Questions & Answers (1)
how much does the power unit weigh and how much does a 12' board weigh?
The Wyco Screed King power unit weighs 42 lbs. The 12' board weighs 44 lbs. The length of the board (over 8 ft) requires a shipment by freight to a commercial address.
Ratings & Reviews
This is a professional's best friend
by Ledford -
There are only two drawbacks to this product: 1. It is slightly too heavy when using a long screed. 2. The prop-up stand is not long enough, when using the prop, the motor can get concrete on it too easily. All in all, this is a very nice tool.
This makes flat work see like flat PLAY!
by kevbev -
IT ISN"T GOING TO GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
1107 Crown Concrete Screed King by Crown
by none -
by K. Cook -
This product is wonderful, the only draw back is the Honda engine. The second time it was used it blew the throttle cable. Had to take it to an authorized Honda repair dealer. We live in the boonies, slowed the job down.