Multiquip Concrete Mixer Whiteman Portable
Multiquip Concrete Mixer Whiteman Steel Drum
Multiquip Whiteman steel drum cement mixers are offered in three capacities to better satisfy the demands of construction professionals worldwide. Their simple and sturdy design keep these mixers reliable and productive on the job site. Choose your mixer by considering the power type (gas or electric) and output batch size.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- Hitch sold separately
- Discharge height 23"
- Lower and wider loading drum, multi-position dump latch
- Rugged 14-gauge engine cover resists vibration
- Axel springs for less bounce & sway (not available on 4cf model)
- Large B78 x 13" tires for smooth towing to your job
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Over-sized dump wheel makes it easy to discharge material
- (50% more capacity than other models in the same price class)
- Powder coat paint with a durable long-lasting finish
- An ideal portable cement mixer for working on sidewalks, foundations and binding block, and when preparing mortar bases
|Multiquip Whiteman Steel Drum Concrete Mixer Options|
|Power||1/2 hp Baldor |
115V - Single Phase
|3.5 hp Honda GX120||1.5 hp Baldor|
115 V- Single Phase
|4.8 hp Honda GX160||7.1 hp Honda GX240||1.5 hp Baldor|
115 V- Single Phase
|7.1 hp Honda GX240|
|Drum Capacity||4 cu ft||4 cu ft||6 cu ft||6 cu ft||6 cu ft||9 cu ft||9 cu ft|
|Drum Diameter||26 inch||26 inch||29 inch||29 inch||29 inch||31 inch||31 inch|
|Dimensions||87 x 51 x 61.5 in||87 x 51 x 61.5 in||102 x 51 x 59 in||102 x 51 x 59 in||102 x 51 x 59 in||106 x 51 x 72 in||106 x 51 x 72 in|
|Weight||495 lbs||495 lbs||685 lbs||685 lbs||685 lbs||800 lbs||800 lbs|
How many 80#bags of Sakcrete will the the 9 cu foot tubs mix at one time? Thanks
by Terry Dwire 7/17/2019 4:36:07 pm
The drum can hold 9 cu. ft. So, the amount of bags it can mix would depend on how many cubic feet each bag is.
what are the different types of hitches and how much
by Cesar 3/24/2020 9:25:28 pm
Hitches for these models can be found under SKU 9226. They come in a 2 inch Ball Hitch, Pintle Hitch, and a 1" Pin Hitch. Prices are listed online under SKU 9226.
does the ring gear on 9193 model get greased?
by dave gulick 11/7/2020 5:10:43 pm
The manufacturer does not recommended greasing the ring gear as it acts like a magnet for the dirt and debris
Would like to know if you have concrete mixers that uses deiseal instead of electricity and Gas.
by francis wajah 11/17/2021 7:52:49 am
Yes, the Crown C9 Towable Concrete Mixer SKU: 1103-6.4hp Diesel MPN: 609950.
Which is more durable and reliable - gas motors or electric motors?
by LAM YUEN LAM YUEN 11/20/2021 1:19:32 pm
It boils down to preference. Durability and reliability are equal.
Some contractors tend to lean towards gas motors as they are often not near a power source to plug into.
Homeowners prefer electric since they can access electrical outlets on their home more easily.