542173523 Suction Ring Set Wet Drilling
Suction Ring Set for Wet Drilling
Self attaching water ring for water containment while drilling.
- Suction ring prevent the use of a putty dam
- Small ring for faucet opening holes up to 1-1/2". Large ring for sink opening holes up 3"
- Instantly creates a water dam to cool core bits while drilling holes
- Made of pliable rubber with special lip that creates a suction
- Can be used again and again
- Works on smooth surfaces, such as granite, marble and tile
- Set consists of one each 1-1/2" Water Ring (faucet openings) and 3" (sink openings)
- Water rings are recommended for keeping your working area cleaner
Questions & Answers (1)
What is best way 2 drill holes in ceramic/porcelian tile on wall panels (installing shower encloser)?
Try using the Alpha WDS138 Drill But Guide. This item features a suction cup that adheres to your existing shower tile and you can use any of the porcelain hole saws to drill for your shower encloser.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent product. Worked as advertised
by toshiman -
This is an extremely easy way to keep your diamond hole saw wet while drilling into stone. This product ensures the hole saw will remain sharp for many future uses.
Works like a charm
by texas tool man -
Works good, has good suction and makes hole cutting easier and faster.
by bogeytb -
Worked just like it should helps lenghten the life of expensive bits,without the mess of squeesing a sponge next to the bit while cutting.