PSA2500 Wacker Neuson 2" Submersible Pump
Wacker Neuson PSA2500 2" Submersible Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids.
Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
- The necessary water level to operate the pump is 4-1/2" from the bottom of the pump
|Wacker PSA2500 Pump Specifications|
|Discharge diameter||2 in|
|Length x width x height||8.7 x 7.3 x 12 in|
|Operating weight||22 lb - 10 kg|
|Max. head||39.5 ft|
|Max. discharge||62.4 US gpm|
|Max. pressure||17 psi|
|Solid size capacity||0.2 in|
|Motor type||110V - Single phase/60 Hz|
|Current (full load/start @ 110V)||6.1/12.5 A|
|Max. power output||2/3 hp - 0.48 kW|
|Cable length||32 ft|
|Cable size||16 AWG|
|Impeller material||Urethane rubber|
Questions & Answers (2)
Need to know if this pump has the mechanism that allows the pump to cut on when the water level gets high enough?
This pump does not have an automatic turn on when the water reaches a certain level. Once turned the pump will continue to run until shut off.
What kind of oil and how much is in the motor.
This model is an electric 110 V, 60Hz single phase submersible pump. The only oil is in the silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals that run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.