9325 Wacker Neuson Oil-Injected Vibratory Rammers
Wacker Neuson Oil-Injected Vibratory Rammers
Wacker's exclusive WM 80 engine features a unique patented oil-injection system that provides reliable performance by eliminating spark plug fouling and carbon buildup. The no-mix system is an added convenience for operators. Plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil. A low oil shutdown switch prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble-free operation.
- Powered by Wacker's exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-cycle engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting
- An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability
- A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed
- Guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shock mount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas
Rammers Designed for the Future
- Protecting the environment and the operator
- Advanced oil-injection system offer these innovative advantages, plus the performance of two-cycle technology
- 65 hours run time on a tank of oil
- Lean 120:1 fuel/oil ratio-eliminates smoke
- Low engine oil shutoff
- No spark plug fouling and carbon buildup
- Lower poisonous carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions
- Fast engine warm up
- Long shoe stroke
- More blows per minute
- Faster travel, more productive
- Lighter weight, more maneuverable
- Lower center of gravity
- No mechanical governor
- No used oil to dispose of into the environment
Questions & Answers (2)
What is the depth of compaction for the 50 and 60 machine?
Depth of compaction for the BS-50-2i is 20" and the BS-60-2i is 23".
Pre -mix? Or oil injected?
The patented oil-injected rammers offer the performance of two-cycle rammers with the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times.
Ratings & Reviews
Great machine, Even better price!
Purchased to replace an older worn out Wacker we had. Love the new one with the built in hour meter and tach. Few other upgrades too! Contractors Direct was great to work with, shipped fast and we were back to work.