Wacker Neuson 3" Trash Pump Suction Hose Accessories
Wacker Neuson 3" Accessories for Water Pumps
Cam-lock fittings also known as cam and groove couplings
- 3" Flexible Suction Hose (sold in 20 ft. lengths) - Lightweight PVC suction hose for industrial and construction use. It is also well suited to outdoor service
- It is more economical and much lighter than similar rubber hoses
- The hose needs a T-bolt clamp to attach to all couplings
- Clamp, 3-7/16" T-bolt - Hose clamp is used for securing both male and female threaded connectors as well as quick disconnect onto 3" diameter suction and discharge hoses. Accessory: 0028699
- Female Threaded Coupling, 76mm/3" - Female threaded NPT (Connects to Pump) with 3" hose barb (Connects to Hose). Accessory: 0028071
- Strainer 3" Hose Coupling - Male threaded stud for metal suction strainer with 3" hose barb to suction hose. Accessory: 0028072
- Metal Suction Strainer - Accessory: 0028508
- Male Quick Disconnect - Female threaded NPT (Connects to Pump) with male quick disconnect coupling. Use with female quick disconnect. Accessory: 0051450
- Female Quick Disconnect - 3" hose barb with female quick disconnect. Accessory: 0051453
- Hose Quick Disconnect - Male quick disconnect with 3" hose barb. (Used to connect two hoses.) Use with female quick disconnect. Accessory: 0070340
Questions & Answers
How to stretch blue 3 inch discharge hose enough to get on pump male barb?
by tom 10/12/2015 4:41:55 pm
Stiff hoses can be easier to install if the end is dipped in very hot water for a minute; this allows the end to stretch more easily.
I have a 3" x3" trash pump. I want to reduce the discharge to 2" . Do you sell a reducer for that? 3" reduced down to 2"
by George 7/2/2020 10:53:26 am
No we do not unfortunately. That is not something Wacker Neuson offers on their trash pumps.