1112 Wacker Neuson Dryvex Portable Dehumidifiers
Low grain refrigerant
The Dryvex commercial line of dehumidifiers will keep your construction and restoration projects on schedule and on budget by decreasing drying time and increasing production time for interior finish work. High impact rotomolded housing, lightweight integrated design and greater moisture removal at lower temperature and relative humidity.
Features and benefits
- Climate Control pulls more moisture from the air at lower humidity levels to decrease drying time.
- Low temperature operation to 40 °F continues to remove moisture from the air at colder, yet humid conditions.
- Twin 5" rear vents allow the warm, dry, processed air to be vented out or ducted with optional 10" layflat or 2" x 5" sections of ductwork, to aid in drying area.
- Unit is CSA approved.
- Features 300 CFM blower to efficiently move more humid air through the system, delivering increased air changes per hour.
- Low grain refrigerant system removes more moisture from the air than conventional refrigerant systems.
- Digital hour meter, for recording job times, comes standard with back up battery unit to ensure the meter can be read even if the unit is unplugged.
- Electronic controls allow for convenient, quick setup and simple operation with no knobs or buttons that can easily be damaged in transport or on the job.
- Tough rotomolded cabinet withstands the rigors of operation, making this machine extremely rental friendly.
- Integrated handles, both upper and lower, allow for easy lifting and moving and reduces the need for replacement parts.