9383 Wacker Neuson SMS Internal Concrete Vibrator Shafts
Wacker Neuson SMS Internal Concrete Vibrator Shafts
On-site vibration of concrete for foundations, walls, columns and slab work. In plant vibration of concrete during the production of pipes, slabs, beams, double T's, columns and walls.
- 1-1/2" diameter
- High frequency and amplitude of the vibrator head on the Head, Motor, Shaft (HMS) System ensures more complete consolidation of concrete
- Integrated quick disconnect couplings on shafts easily connect to all Wacker Neuson motors, offering 62 combinations
- Oil resistant reinforced rubber shafts with steel reinforced coils on the quick disconnect end reduces wear and increases shaft life
Wacker Flexible Shaft Specifications
- SM0-S, Shaft: length 1.5 ft, 500 mm, weight 2.9 lbs, 1.3 kg. 0080605
- SM1-S, Shaft: length 3 ft, 1000 mm, weight 6 lbs, 2.7 kg. 0080604
- SM2-S, Shaft: length 6.5 ft, 2000 mm, weight 9.5 lbs, 4.3 kg. 0080606
- SM3-S, Shaft: length 10 ft, 3000 mm, weight 13 lbs, 5.9 kg. 0080607
- SM4-S, Shaft: length 13 ft, 4000 mm, weight 15.7 lbs, 7.1 kg. 0080608
- SM5-S, Shaft: length 16.5 ft, 5000 mm, weight 20.5 ft, 9.3 kg. 0080609
- SM7-S, Shaft: length 23 ft, 7000 mm, weight 28.4 lbs, 12.9 kg. 0080610
- SM9-S, Shaft: length 30 ft, 9000 mm, weight 33.3 lbs, 15.1 kg. 0085860
Questions & Answers (1)
Do you sell the inside wire only for the 23 ft shaft?
The Concrete Vibrator Shafts are sold as a complete unit.