170126 USG Durock Shower System 3/4" Pipe Seal
USG Durock Shower System 3/4" Pipe Seal
Waterproof wall assemblies such as pipe penetrations at shower heads, tub spouts, body sprays, etc. They are made from the same material as the DUROCK Waterproofing Membrane and feature over-molded stretchable rubber gaskets to seal pipe penetrations
- Utilizing the same state of the art material as the rest of the USG Durock Shower System, several accessories are available to help you create a truly integrated and fully waterproof shower system.
- The waterproofing underlayment provides a completely waterproof barrier between the substrate and the installed tile when it is applied to code-approved substrates with unmodified thinset mortar.
- This membrane is a vapor retarder that is thin, pliable, and extremely durable.
- 3/4" pipe seal preformed to ensure an easier and more secure installation.
- Prevents water from entering the wall cavity.
- Can be installed over an existing capped pipe nipple.
- Eliminates the need for sealant.
- Packed Individually.