TRBT7 Raimondi 7" x 4" Bucket Trowel
Raimondi 7" x 4" Bucket Trowel
- Ergonomic design for a perfect and safe grip
- Bi-material handle made in shock proof plastic and thermoplastic anti-slip rubber with finger guard
- Additional anti-slip holes guarantee maximum grip
- Sturdy and easy to clean thanks to the plastic injection system that makes the handle and the blade a single piece
- Made in Italy from C55 first quality steel
- Micro-fusion welding system guaranteed by every breakage and assures maximum strength, flexibility and reliability
- Protected from rust by a special ecologic varnish
- Use for cleaning buckets or for prying up tile to check coverage
- Tapered blade allows user to eliminate wasted material left in bucket
Questions & Answers (2)
in japan shiping ok?
You can use the online shipping calculator or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to estimate shipping.
It will be in Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan. How much is the postage cost?
Shipping quote email separately
Ratings & Reviews
Exactly what I wanted
by Montana Tile Works
Worked great for scooping thinset from bucket in prep for next batch.
Nice sized trowel to get thinset out of bucket