TLSSTRAP Tuscan Leveling System Straps
Tuscan Leveling System Straps Supplied by Pearl Abrasive
The Tuscan Leveling System minimizes lippage between tiles by interlocking the tiles while the setting material cures.
Saves Time and Cuts Cost
- Regular straps designed for use with gauged (uniform thickness) tile 12'' or larger.
- Use with ceramic, marble, onyx, granite, and most other composites.
- 2-piece system (strap and cap) that virtually eliminates lippage during tile installation.
- Strap thickness: 1/32''.
- Passes standard industrial (TCNA Robinson) compression test.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
- More profitable for the installer.
- Reduces installer fatigue/stress.
- Virtually lippage free mirror flat surface drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
Prior to Use
- Each Time a new box of straps is opened, they must be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours or hot water for 30 minutes prior to use. Soaking is one time only.
- The nylon strap is designed to absorb moisture so it will stretch during installation. This strap is engineered in a way that as the mortar is drying it pulls the moisture out of the strap, making the strap more brittle so that the strap can snap off cleanly after the setting material drying is complete.
Questions & Answers (1)
What range of tile thickness do these thingies work with? ya know?
Tuscan Leveling System Straps can be used with tiles & stone slabs between 1/8" and 1-1/64" thick.
Ratings & Reviews
Best System To Use
by Matt H.
This is the best system out there for leveling tiles. The flat tab on the base of the strap is thin as compares to others which means less adhesive is needed. The straps is only 1/32" making this system easy to use whether you are trying to achieve a thin grout joint or use additional spacers for a larger grout joint.
My tile looks perfect every time
by Kirk N.
When install tile this is all I use . My customers are always pleased. It is a little pricey but the amount of time I am saving easily covers the amount of money I am spending using this system (not to mention the amount of grief of pulling up tile because they are not level). My work always looks great with absolutley no complaints. I know at the end of job I'm gonna get paid and my customer will be satisfied. Never had problems with this system.
Makes my job easier
by Terry C.
I have used this system many times in the past laying various types of tiles and at this point it has become a necessity. I am getting so much work laying these plank tiles I can't see any other way than using a anti lippage system. Thank you Contractors Direct for supplying me with great products and thank you to Pearl for great blades and the Tuscan floor leveling system can't see any other way to lay tile and keep a full head of hair.
by Tom S
I run as tight a joint as permitted by the tile manufacture and with the large square edge tiles of today, it saves a lot time eliminating lippage