7362 StoneTech Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer
Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$21.00 to $56.00
Laticrete StoneTech Semi Gloss Water-Based Finishing SealerFeatures and Benefits
- Two-in-one formula leaves alight sheen and protects against stains
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior use
- Slate, saltillo, limestone, travertine and concrete floors
- Not intended for use on glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors and decks, showers, countertops, or near pool areas
- Read entire label before using. Use only as directed
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion
- Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight
- Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application
- Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance
- High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 to 72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Liberally apply 2 to 4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator
- Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application
- Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating
- More coats may be applied if desired
- Allow 30 to 45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24 to 48 hours.
- Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet
- Quart: 25-75 sq ft.
- Gallon: 100-300 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon: 500-1,500 sq ft.