70852 Barwalt XL Saw Shack (4 x 5 x 5 ft)
Barwalt Extra Large Saw Shack (4 x 5 x 5 ft)
No more wasting time by going outside the house to keep the mess of cutting tile and related materials off the floor and walls of the job site! No more having to heat the water for your saw so it will not freeze in the winter! No more having to try and make that cut by hand so you don't have to go outside again! The Barwalt Saw Shack is well designed, easy to assemble, collapses into a neat bundle for storage and is very affordable. This product will save time, money, and is a must have for every contractor!
- Saw Shack measures 47” W x 60” D x 62” H, (4 x 5 x 5 ft)
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years
- All plastic parts are made out of 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6. This is the material they use for intake manifolds in car engines
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough
- The clear plastic surround is also made out of heavy gauge sheeting and uses industrial strength zippers
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade
- The heavy gauge storage bag included will make it easy to store your SAW SHACK as well as tote to the next job
Ratings & Reviews
time saving piece of mind
The saw shack is now one of our favorite tools. Living in high altitude with many winter mornings well below freezing the saw shack elimnates hours of switching the bucket heater ,thawing lines/hands, and running in and out tracking stuff through the house. One of those tools you cant remember how you worked without it for so long. Well worth the money!!! Nick and Mike "weapons of mass construction"
Not long enough.
I just got my saw shack and got my saw completely setup and its not big enough. I thought I might be able to scoot my saw forward enough but i cant. Im using the Lackmond Beast 10. I had to get a large saw because I'm doing a lot more 3ft in length (sometimes bigger) tile jobs. My saw completely set up is 6ft long with the trey fully extended. I can still use it for my smaller saw but I was really looking forward to cutting tile inside with my brand new one.
Just do it
by D rok tile
So far so good. Good by cold hello inside. Product is what it said it is. Time will tell how well it holds up until then this thing is great.
I am very pleased with my recent purchase ( tile saw enclosure) l have used it and have saved a great deal of time and effort. I have modified it by putting a light on top bar for better view of material
Pricey but works
by Jeff Lonigro
Crazy expensive, but kinda worth it. It’s one of those tools you buy and then ask yourself, “how the hell did I get by without this thing.” I hope it lasts. Should cost about 80 bucks: It’s a fold-out frame, some Velcro and a vinyl cover...not exactly high tech...but at 57 years old it allows me to do second one floor jobs I’d pass on.
by Baires tile
The best make my job easy and fast I recommend this product to all tile installers!