9716 Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutters
Rubi TP-T Professional Pull Tile Cutters
Rubi TP-T Tile Cutters are great for cutting any ceramic tile or hard BIa-type porcelain materials.
- Single rail bar guide does not flex when breaking the tile, ensuring easy breaking on hard porcelain tile
- High quality cutter made in Spain
- The breaker foot has two replaceable plastic pads to prevent tile marking
- Diagonal square for repetitive cutting
- Professional grade tile cutters
- RUBIFLEX bimaterial handle
- Outrigger arm for large format tile
- 2,204 lbs (1000 kg) of breaking power
- Single part, injected aluminium base for lightness and durability
- Aluminium handle with plastic base less friction, more life
- Reinforced steel on the last 4" (10cm) of the cutting line
- Includes a #1901 22 mm (7/8") EXTREME scoring wheel
- Cutting thickness: 20mm (13/16")
|Length of Cut||26 in||29-1/2 in||36-5/8 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||18-1/8 in||20-7/8 in||25-5/8 in|
|Weight||22 lbs.||23 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Questions & Answers (3)
Does it cut sheet tile & mosaics?
Does this tile cutter come with a case?
No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a case
Does it come with a replacement scoring wheel?
No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct
Ratings & Reviews
by Demolitionman -
No need lubrication and works really good. Great!!! diagonal cuts on porcelain or ceramic so sweet. cheaper than Sigma and works great!
Best for the price
by chuck -
bought TI 93, it cuts 37 inches of tough Marazzi tile, diagonals not a problem. Really good cutter and liked the price. Had to buy a wheel replacement once, thatÂ´s all.