81999 Rubi SR1 Ergonomic Knee Pad Seat
Rubi SR1 Ergonomic Rolling Knee Pad Seat
- Comfortable system of great stability
- Removes weight from your knees
- Allows an ergonomic position for great stability
- Adjustable seat height and inclination for optimum comfort
- Solid structure with 7 wheels of great resistance
- Ideal for floor tiling, wood floors installation, cleaning and other jobs on pavement
- Height-adjustable and allows weight to transfer through seat rather than knees
- Perfect for adhesive spreading and other floor jobs or anywhere you have to be in a stooped or kneeling position for an extended period of time
- Replaceable ergonomic knee pads available here (Part no 65915)
Ratings & Reviews
Best way to work on floors
It's worth every penny! I had to lay over 1000 sq ft of 20" porcelain tile (10 lbs each) for my last project. I used knee pads in the past but I was in pain, I ordered this and what a difference!
<br>If you are tiling anything other than a small area, you need this seat. It really makes those jobs that are so hard on the knees and back much more comfortable and much less painful. It's very well built, aluminum chassis, rolls easily, very stable, has plenty of room and support in the knee area and makes things so much easier. It also reduces the time spent moving from site to site on the floor to just a quick ride, so job is done much faster.
<br>I highly recommend SR1 of Rubi, it saved my knees, back and shoulders!