83942 Rubi Wheeled Porcelain Tile Nippers
Rubi Wheeled Nippers for Porcelain Tile
These Rubi wheeled tile nippers are equipped with tungsten carbide scoring wheels specifically designed to cut porcelain tile.
- Use to cut narrow strips of porcelain as thin as 7/16" (1 cm).
- Wheeled tile nipper with titanium coated tungsten carbon scoring wheels for easy nipping and tile cutting.
- Cutting wheels can be re-positioned to get fresh cutting edge after wearing down with use.
- Use to cut molded tile into quarters, halves and triangles.
Tips for Using Wheeled Nipper Tips
- Wheeled tile nippers work differently than offset nippers.
- Rather than break the tile on a line perpendicular to the nipper handles, the wheels cut the tile parallel to the nipper.
- Place the cutting wheel in the center of the line that you wish to cut.
- Give the nippers a gentle, constant squeeze at the end of the handles to break the tile.
- Note that the circular blades do not actually rotate.
Ratings & Reviews
Rubi Porcelain Wheeled Tile Nippers
This was a very good investment for my mosaic art works! I am very happy with them! Would definitely encourage the purchase of them!