05973 Rubi Volcano Diamond Blade Dressing Stone
Rubi Diamond Blade Dressing Stone
Rubi Volcano resin dressing stone will unleash the best cutting ability of all your diamond products, such as blades, hole saws, etc.
- 3" x 1" thick
- Designed to sharpen and reactivate diamond blades, as they may have been glazed over by cutting super hard porcelain
- Diamond Blades must be used with diamonds exposed properly through frequent dressing
- Otherwise, the diamond tool will glaze over beginning to tear rather than grind
- Resulting in uneven wear and heat cracks in the diamond tool and chipping the material
- Using a dressing stone will prevent premature diamond tool wear & blade tensioning problems
Questions & Answers (1)
Can this diamond blade dressing stone be used to refresh a Taurus 3 diamond ring blade (mega)?
The diamonds on the mega blade are electroplated to the core. Dressing stones are meant for sintered diamond tools (bonded to the matrix at very high temperatures and therefore has several layers) as they will remove a layer of the worn out diamonds from your tool and expose the next layer of brand new diamonds in the metal matrix. Electroplated, or coated diamonds are bonded to the diamond tool using nickel in a single layer and therefore a dressing stone will not work on them.