Rubi DS-250 Rail Saws
Rubi DS-250-N Stone Saw with Laser and Level
For stone, ceramic tiles and all types of building materials such as brick, face-brick, fire brick, etc.
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- Free Rubi 10" diamond blade, 1" arbor
- Rail pivots to a variety of angles for a perfect miter cut
- Thermal protection against current overload
- Mixed modular structure in aluminum and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Retractable legs with "œshield" function and a wheeled transportation system
- Aluminum guide with anti-bend geometry
- Measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cut
- Detachable working surface for easy cleaning
- Water pump with flow control valve for cooling of the diamond blade
- Removable plastic water pan for easy clean up
- Rubi DS250 Rail Stone Saw
- Saw Stand with Wheel Kit and Handles
- 10 in. Diamond blade, 1 in Arbor
- Water Pump
- Water Trays
- Laser and level
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DS-250 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power (Direct Drive)||3 hp/25 amps||3 hp/25 amps||3 hp||3 hp|
|Length of Cut||52 in | 132 cm||59 in | 152 cm||52 in | 132 cm||59 in | 152 cm|
|Diagonal Cut||36 in||42 in||36 in||42 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in||10 in||10 in||10 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in|
|Weight||227 lbs||234 lbs||227 lbs||234 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Does the DS250 1500 RUBI saw have a laser like the 1400 model?
by Shereen M 2/17/2017 10:37:11 am
The DS250 series does include a laser for tile alignment.
Ratings & Reviews
by rrs -
European rail saw, 3hp and some parts in aluminium. We use it 4/5 days/ week cutting large slabs. Only for big jobs, it's a real heavy duty saw I would like you to see the size of this motor... it's awesome. they do some good blades too, but others also will work. Specially their stone and porcelain blade... piece of mind.
by john -
We just used a couple of this in a big commercial in Farmers Branch, Tx. 3hp, but REAL HP. HEAAAAVYYY DUTTYYYY!!! SO SWEET WORKING ON GRANITE SLABS
Most powerful bridge saw
This is the most powerful wet saw I’ve ever tried and cuts look great, I couldn’t be more satisfied!