Raimondi Rai-Fix 8mm (5/16") Tile Safety Withholding Hook
Raimondi Rai-Fix 8mm (5/16" Wing Size) Tile Safety Withholding Hook
For wall application of large format tiles and slabs
- The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile/slab (set with adhesive) to fall down in the event of detachment from the wall
- When installing tiles/slabs bigger than 16” (being them in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive
- Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this is not always the case
- In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme weather conditions, earthquake and so on
- Therefore, the safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety
- RAI-FIX expands the design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used
- Aesthetically speaking, RAI-FIX is the perfect solution since it is completely invisible once the façade is done
- RAI-FIX is hidden between the tile and the wall
- The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tiles / slabs of minimum thickness 6 mm (0.24")
- The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the job-site in a few seconds
- 500 Piece packages are available 6-8 week lead time
Raimondi clips work great.
The Raimondi clips are very useful on our exterior facades, when direct adhered with thinset. Makes “code” if you use the correct size of porcelain on the install correctly. Check with TCNA and IBC2021. Just went up to 48”x48” max.