7688 Raimondi Tile Leveling System Wedges
Raimondi Tile Leveling System Wedges
Raimondi wedges slide into the tile leveling clips to uniformly push tiles into the thinset
- This system helps speed the tile setting process
- Greatly improves the overall quality of your tile project
- Both installation and removal of the spacers are quick and easy!
- Sturdy Tile Wedge holds tiles better than competitors
- Works well with both Wall and Floor projects!
- Tiles are not pulled from the thinset, they're pushed into it
- Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
Raimondi Tile Leveling System Instructions
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling spacer underneath the tiles along the 4 sides, use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Use the special traction-adjustable pliers to insert the wedge into the leveling spacers, paying attention not to pass the breakpoint
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set. Remove the leveling spacers with the traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet, or kicking them out with your feet
Ratings & Reviews
Works well. Only tried the 3D version of the clips, gonna try the regular clips this time around.
Zero stars for the design team.
Product is good and does the job, BUT... the problem is some wedges break when clips are hit the next day. Eventually all wedges will break after being used multiple times.
<br>This is because there's not enough support under the wedge... it's just 3 plastic lines with empty space in between. There should've been at least one support line across the middle of the 3 long ones. I really hate when design teams plan things to fail on purpose to make more money by us having to buy more.
They're a bit big for anything less than 6" wide, but otherwise no complaints.
by JC -
This made my job turn out 100%better than I could have ever imagined. Once I got into the drive of the spacers and wedges it flowed seamlessly. I would recommend everyone use this product.