9387 RAC-A-TAC with 2" Casters and Chest Support
RAC-A-TAC Rolling Knee Pads with 2" Casters and Chest Support
- The 2” caster model would be your choice if you prefer to be closer to the floor or if you will be using it in mostly flat-work applications in kneeling/leaning over positions, such as tile setting, various floor installations, sealing, grouting, staining, etc
- Chest support will allow you to work in a supported leaning over position, while sitting and kneeling on the Racatac
- Speed & comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort
- 2" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 14 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Anything on wheels is good
by Tile Dude -
I use this product while installing tile. It takes a lot of stress off my back and lets me stay down on the floor where i should be. The only bad thing is that i get to comfortable and just role around doing my thing.
Well worth the money!
by TileLady -
I'm a tile contractor and purchased this to use on jobs where the work area is big enough to use this product. When I first received it, I was skeptical that it would be comfortable for me. That was until I got to adjusting it. I'm short but was able to adjust the chest support so that my palms are flat down on the floor. The chest support takes a little getting used to. At first my chest hurt after using it. But after the first time, no more hurt. The seat is comfortable. The chest support is very easily cleaned. The wheels work great. There really isn't anything negative I can say about this product. Yes, it's a little expensive. But after using it, I realized it's well worth the money.
quality at its finest
by Tim -
Holy cow! Where was this thing all my life? This is an absolutely amazing piece of equipment. I love this thing, The Racatac is made of fine quality items and provides a very comfortable kneeling/sitting position. A few things that would make this thing better would be an extra wheel towards the rear so when you lean back to stand so the Racatac does not tilt back with you. The other thing would be the knee replacement pads, the replacements actually Velroc on instead of fasten permanently like the original ones when you buy it. Other than that this is an awesome piece.
I have recently bought this Raca tac and can say it is not my first one but the difference I find between the two is the chest rest which I can say makes it so comfortable if you need to use both hands to move around I'm A CARPET INSTALLER BY TRADE sometimes that includes tacking out,laying tiles, glueing floor,etc.. I find that I can go all day without feeling back pain or sore knees HOPE THIS HELPS.
Works great! Really helps the back and much easier to get up and down from. I think I would have liked it better with the 3" wheels though. Would be more room to move with your toes.
Help your knee and back greatly.