2272422 Gibco MRF Dry Mortar Additive 8 oz Jar
Admixtures to enhance the performance of masonry mortars & cement based plaster
- 8 oz treats 22 Gals of water.
- Greater resistance to freeze & thaw
- Replaces lime
- Reduces water penetration
- No efflorescence
- Lower batch cost
- Reduced shrinkage
- Less storage & handling
- Avoids waste
- Less call backs
- Non-tonic, non-hazardous
- GIBCO'S DRY is a highly concentrated admixture designed as a replacement for lime in masonry mortar and cement plaster mortars. This product serves 3 basic functions in cement mortar.
- 1. Plasticizer: To give the contractor the desired workability
- 2. Air Entraining: Also for workability and greater resistance to freeze & thaw.
- 3. Water Reducer To increase compressive and bond strength.
- The dosage rate for GIBCO'S Dry is 1 ounce per 94 pounds of Portland Cement type I or II.
Ratings & Reviews
by Tim Nelson -
This product has change my life! I used the product with the grout gun and that was great. However, this led to ideas to use for other vertical concrete applications I do. Awesome product. Thanks Contractors Direct!
dry mortar additive
by uk brickie
I spent a long time searching for a decent mortar additive here in the U.S. Finally found this great product & now can make a workable mortar mix. Thanks