214 Positive Weep Hole Protector
Positive Weep Hole Protector
This patented clear plastic ring is designed to keep mortar from the weep holes in a drain. The ridges of the Positive Weep Protector allow for water to flow underneath the mortar and into weep holes
- For use with the Quick Pitch and Pre-Pitch shower installation kits.
- Drainage disk for placement around a drain opening in a floor.
- Positioned between the floor pan and the mortar laid over the floor pan.
- Valleys in the disk provide drainage from the pan to the weep channels in the drain receptor.
- Helps prevent water from sitting between the shower pan liner and mortar bed.
- The inner and outer diameter of the disk are perforated to allow for customization depending on shower drain size.
Ratings & Reviews
Used on a shower concrete based to prevent the weep hole from clogging during the concrete installation. Usually small pea stones are used. making it much more controlled and even. useful product.