PT1001 Alpha 10" Porcellana Diamond Blade for Portable Rail Saw
Manufacturer: Alpha Tools
Alpha Porcellana Porcelain Tile Blade for Portable Rail Saw
Alpha offers the premium Porcellana 10" blade, the best blade to cut porcelain, designed to be used on a portable rail saw with a 1" arbor.
- Cut dense porcelain tile and slab with minimal chipping
- Lasts up to 3 times longer than competitors' blades
- Produces highest quality cuts that minimize waste
- Premium wet cutting blade designed for use by tile professionals
- Diamond grits and matrix are specially formulated to cut dense porcelain tile and slab with minimal chipping at optimal speed
- Larger continuous rim height provides for a long cutting life
- Besides porcelain, the Porcellana easily cuts through marble and granite tile
- Rim Height 10mm
- Kerf 0.060"
- Max RPM 5,900
- Arbor 1"