6090 Pearl P4 Turbo Mesh Diamond Blade for Porcelain and Granite
Pearl P4 Turbo Mesh Blade for Porcelain and Granite
Turbo-mesh rim virtually eliminates heat caused by friction for clean, chip-free cuts through porcelain, ceramic, and stone.
- Thin Turbo-Mesh rim and core for fast cutting and minimal chipping
- Ideal for cutting extra hard ceramics, porcelain and other hard/dense materials
- Extra long life
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Rim Height 10mm
- 4" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 15,000 RPM with 0.048" Kerf
- 4.5" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 13,300 RPM with 0.048" Kerf
- 5" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 12,000 RPM with 0.048" Kerf
- 6" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 10,200 RPM with 0.048" Kerf
- 7" Blade has a Diamond, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 8,730 RPM with 0.055" Kerf
- 10" Blade has a Diamond, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 6,115 RPM with 0.063" Kerf
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
Ratings & Reviews
10" and 5" Pearl blade
This is a good blade for the money but the biggest draw back is the thicker reinforcement at the arbor hole may not allow you to put the nut back on. The 10 inch worked ok for my Brutus 10" wet saw but the 4.5" did not fit my Alpha 5" hand held wet/dry arbor saw. The nut did not have enough thread to put it back on.
Cuts better than expected. Very clean. Treat her with care though so you do not compromise the rim.
by btm -
used it for huge porcelain job worked great for all miters my saw could not make
10" Pearl Turbo Mesh Blade
Very pleased, fast clean cuts. Purchased for a new Pearl VX10 Saw.
Also very pleased with Contractors Direct service and fast shipping.