PA01HT Pearl Easy Hammer Trolley
Pearl PA01HT Easy Hammer Trolley
Innovative Trolley Makes Demolition Easier. Must-Have for Demolition Hammer Operators!
- Fits 20 to 35 lbs hammers (sold separately)
- Tile stripper attachment sold separately, PA02TS
- Carries the weight of the demolition hammer, allowing the user to more easily and safely remove floor-tiles, vinyl, cork and residue from concrete and wooden surfaces
- Can also be used when breaking rocks, blocks, concrete and sandstone
- Ergonomic design with built-in shock absorption reduces operator fatigue, back strain and the incidence of injuries
- Easily Adjust the Hammer 20 to 80 Degrees for the Perfect Angle!
Designed to Hold the Most Popular Demolition Hammers
- Fits 20 to 35 lbs hammers (not included)
- Bosch 1135K
- Milwaukee 5337-21
- Makita HM1317CB/HM1307CB
- Hitachi H65SD2
- Dewalt® D25960K
- Hilti TE1000/TE1500
Questions & Answers (6)
Can you describe the model of Makita demolition hammer that fits this trolley?
The following models are compatible from Makita: HM1317CB/HM1307CB.
Does the PA01HT Pearl Easy Hammer Trolly fit the Bosch BH2760VCB Jack hammer ?
You are looking for the PA01HTB model for the Bosch Brute.
What blocks do I need for the trolley to fit a Hilti 1000? I have 2 each "B" and 2 each "F" blocks on hand, fyi.
The block set required is part number PA01BLHIL.
It says the dewalt d25960k is compatible however it is a 40lb hammer. So does it fit and work with this unit? Also does the spade PA02TS fit the same dewalt hammer?
This trolley is compatible with the D25960K and the PA02TS is the stripper of the this demo hammer and trolley.
Works with Bosch 11335K?
This product is compatible with a Bosch 1135K Hammer.
Will the Dewalt D25951k 29lb Demolition Hammer fit this trolley?
That model demolition hammer will not fit this Pearl Easy Hammer Trolley.