4408 Nuheat 120 Volt Floor Heat Cable Kit
Nuheat 120 Volt Floor Heat Cable Kit
Nuheat Cable is quick and easy to install and provides comfortable floor heating to any tile, marble, stone, laminate, or engineered wood floor. This floor heat cable provides installers and designers with flexible, custom layout options to fit any room.
- Simple floor heat installation with a single-point lead
- Slim profile heat cable is only 3/16" thick
- Powerful heating (40 BTUs per sq ft.)
- Energy efficient (12 watts per sq ft) with 3" spacing
- Installs easily under tile, marble, stone, and laminate or engineered wood floors
- Works great for wet areas shower and sauna applications
- UL listed
- 25-year warranty
- Cable can be used to heat wet areas such as shower beds and benches or saunas
- Available in both 120 and 240 volt formats. Click here for 240V Nuheat Cable
- Radiant heat temperature can be controlled with either a programmable or non-programmable floor heat thermostat
- Can be installed in combination with a Nuheat Mat system - use standard mats for rectangular or square areas and use cables to fill in the irregularly angled or curved portions of the room
- The heating cable is installed and covered with floor leveling cement (self-leveler) or thinset mortar - after the mortar has cured flooring can then be installed on top of this new layer
- Cable guides are included in the kit. Extra cable guides are also available
|Model||2/3/2 Pillars* |
12 Watts/sq ft
|3 Pillars* |
12 Watts/sq ft
|2 Pillars* |
15 Watts/sq ft
|N1C008||Coverage||8 sq ft||9 sq ft||6 sq ft||29 ft||80 watts|
|N1C012||Coverage||12 sq ft||14 sq ft||10 sq ft||47 ft||138 watts|
|N1C015||Coverage||15 sq ft||17 sq ft||12 sq ft||57 ft||170 watts|
|N1C025||Coverage||25 sq ft||30 sq ft||21 sq ft||98 ft||299 watts|
|N1C030||Coverage||31 sq ft||36 sq ft||25 sq ft||12 ft||343 watts|
|N1C040||Coverage||38 sq ft||45 sq ft||31 sq ft||14 ft||442 watts|
|N1C050||Coverage||48 sq ft||57 sq ft||39 sq ft||18 ft||562 watts|
|N1C060||Coverage||60 sq ft||71 sq ft||49 sq ft||23 ft||719 watts|
|N1C070||Coverage||68 sq ft||81 sq ft||55 sq ft||26 ft||810 watts|
|N1C080||Coverage||82 sq ft||97 sq ft||66 sq ft||31 ft||947 watts|
|N1C085||Coverage||86 sq ft||102 sq ft||69 sq ft||33 ft||1021 watts|
|N1C095||Coverage||97 sq ft||115 sq ft||78 sq ft||37 ft||1161 watts|
|N1C110||Coverage||109 sq ft||129 sq ft||88 sq ft||42 ft||1299 watts|
|N1C120||Coverage||122 sq ft||145 sq ft||98 sq ft||47 ft||1461 watts|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the cable come with the thermostat probe ?
The probe does not come with the kits but can be purchased here.
Can this wire be used with prodeso mat ?
Yes, this cable system will work with most heat mats such as the Prodeso Heat Mat, however, the warranty will be voided if all Nuheat/nVent products aren't used in the system.
Ratings & Reviews
heated tile floors
by david -
easiest floor heat system to install. thanks for the recommendation CD! lip free or die!
Energy efficient floor heating
by Jamie T
Installed with the Nuheat SIGNATURE thermostat and me and the wife couldn't be happier (nor warmer!) The floor heating cable was easy to put in and the programmable thermostat is very simple to use, even for an older guy like myself.