BBM307 Norton Clipper 14" Masonry Saw
Norton Clipper BBM307 14" Masonry Saw
Enjoy Special Savings on this Product During Our Monthly Special!! Was $879, Now Only $836!!
The Norton Clipper BBM307 Mini Masonry Saw features an all-steel unibody construction with the best weight-to-strength distribution in its class, 14" blade capacity, and an ergonomically designed three-position locking cutting head for a safe, clear view of the cutting area.
- Cut material up to 8" x 8" x 16"
- Dry or wet cutting with quick-attach garden hose water system
- Channeled water pan to direct dust and slurry away from the operator
- Steel reinforced frame
- Steel wheels
- Sealed bearing conveyor cart
- AC Universal brush motor with thermal overload protection
- Comes with a FREE 14” Concrete Diamond blade
- Wet Cutting Kit and Saw Stand sold separately
|Norton Clipper BBM307 Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||3 hp|
|Full Load Amps||10 amps|
|Blade Capacity||14 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,600 RPM|
|Dimensions||31-1/2 x 18 x 30 in|
Questions & Answers (12)
What blade should be used with this saw
We recommend any 14 inch masonry blade with a 1 inch arbor.
Would you consider shipping to UK?
This item must ship via LTL Freight on a pallet. The best we can do for you is ship it to a Freight Forwarder in the states with no shipping charge. From there, you would need to set up the freight forwarding overseas. We would be responsible for the product getting to your forwarder and nothing further.
where can i buy brushes for this saw BBm307 norton clipper
Although the carbon brushes (#235054) for the Norton BBM307 motor are not listed online, you can call us at 1-800-709-0002 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a custom order.
What thread is the arbor: right hand or left hand?
If we are talking about the blade shaft bolt it is M10 X 20MM 1.5 DIN933 Left hand thread.
How do you mount masonry blade?
1. Before mounting any blade on the saw, the blade should be inspected for any damage which might have occurred during shipment, handling or previous use.
2. The blade collars and arbors should be cleaned and examined for damage before mounting the blade.
3. The blade must be properly fitted over the arbor.
4. The blade shaft nut, which is a left-hand thread nut, must be tightened securely against the outside blade shaft collar.
5. The blade must be operated within the specified maximum operating speed listed on the blade.
6. The blade guard must be in place with the blade collar guard closed when the saw is running.
Do you sell replacement motors for a clipper bbm307 ( 3hp) 10 amp. ?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct. Please contact Saint Gobain (manufacturer) at 1-800-554-8003 to obtain the correct part number(s) required to replace your motor.
I have an older Norton Clipper Saw and have a bad bearing/roller on the tray and wonder who to contact for parts. Thank you
Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-709-0002 and they can assist with order parts for your older saw.
RE: BBM307 NORTON CLIPER 14 INCH MASONRY SAW
CAN YOU USE IT TO CUT SMALL, THIN TILES SUCH AS THE ONE FOR A BLACKSPLASH?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Short Answer: No.
This saw specializes in cutting masonry material like outdoor stone blocks, bricks, pavers, etc. Cutting tile on this saw may result in chipped/broken tile when using an aggressive blade.
Is the blade that comes with this saw suitable for firebrick?
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The included blade is an economy concrete block & paver blade. It will be able to cut firebrick, but Norton does offer higher quality diamond blades that may cut firebrick more quickly and effectively.
Is it available also with 220 V motor? Where to buy in Europe?
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please contact Saint Gobain - Europe to acquire this product with that configuration.
Where does the water pump go?
This are mainly used dry if you wanted to use wet you would need the 70184600704.The water pump attaches to the clear tube in the back of the saw. The pump is typically placed in the bucket next to the saw.
Can I buy motor brushes for this saw? What's your price?
Yes we do offer brushes for this saw part number 235054 please contact us at 800-709-0002 for price and availability.
Ratings & Reviews
Xtreme masonry co.
by James GLAVIANO -
I've been in the masonry business 40 yrs this year. I bought a new Clipper Block Buster saw in 1983 and it's still running good to this day 34 yrs later. The only complaint I have is that it is very heavy but once it's on the job it's performance is very good to excellent.