BBM158 Norton Clipper 14" Mini Masonry Saw
Norton Clipper 14" BlockBuster Mini Masonry Saw
The Norton Clipper BBM158 BlockBuster Mini Masonry Saw features a unibody construction which provides the best weight-to-strength distribution of any small masonry saw on the market today. The BBM158 has a 14" blade capacity and is ergonomically designed with an all-steel, three-position locking cutting head to provide a safe, clear view of the work area.
- Ready for dry or wet cutting with quick-attach garden hose connector (water pump kit sold separately)
- Channeled water pan to direct dust and slurry away from the operator
- Unibody construction with honeycomb steel reinforced frame
- All-steel pivoting, locking head for plunge/step cutting and jam cutting (all the way down)
- Aluminum conveyor cart with steel wheels and sealed bearings
- Belt driven, induction motor
- T.E.F.C., Thermal Protection
- Genuine Norton diamond blade included with saw
|Norton Clipper BBM158 Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||2 hp|
|Full Load Amps||15 amps|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Depth of Cut||5 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,800 RPM|
|Dimensions||31-1/2 x 18 x 27-3/4 in|
Questions & Answers
Do you sell a vacuum system for the BBM158?
by Lyn 4/25/2016 3:41:13 pm
You can purchase the vacuum adapter kit here.
What is the maximum height of material that can fit under the saw?
by Alex 12/18/2017 8:41:38 am
This saw has a 5" cutting depth, meaning it can cut a material up to 5" thick.